10.8.13

A DAY IN KL

Finally I've managed to upload photos onto my lappy. This is a super delayed post and I'm not sorry about that. I've tried countless times before and have finally overcome the technical problem lol. Anyways these are some photos from a KL outing, day to night. We had Ichiban Japanese Cuisine for lunch but I didn't take photos so too bad. They have the best salmon belly ~melts~
So these are some photos starting from our high tea @ Harrods. Fabulous desserts and I really love those strawberry macarons. And after tea, we went to have dinner @ Changkat (I think that's how it's spelt). Awesome hawker/street food I tell you. Their BBQ chicky wings are :9 YUMZ. After that I had a couple of Lok Lok. Shouldn't have had the pork belly on its own. Made me a little sick of it lol. And the last two stops are Butter Factory and Zouk KL. Butter Fact was great and Zouk was duper awesome! Ended the party at 5 in the morning. Life's good.